Lamination and hardwood floors have become fashionable pioneers in the lately industrial floor. It is known that they have various forces too, so rather than the usual comparison between the two, we have developed details of various benefits and we will let you decide the best.
Wood flooring is the most abundantly renewable material we can use to build floors. ‘Hard Wood flooring’ (also known as ‘พื้นไม้เนื้อแข็ง‘ in the Thai language) is a sustainable material that reduces the demands on our ecosystem during its life-cycle. Some say sustainable flooring actually helps create a safer and healthier building.
Here is the lubrication of some of the important qualities owned by these two floors:
– Economical Lantalaminasi: The main reason for people choosing lamination is because it usually offers the best value for money over the longest period of time compared to other floor material.
– Durable rooms: As floor material, laminated wood often becomes a staple in a family home because it offers high quality in the highest traffic area. Specifically designed with this, most laminated floors have top-layer layers that make both resistant scratches and dents.
– Moisture resistant: Because of the main design properties, laminated floors can overcome high moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms. But hard wood cannot be and massively vulnerable to crooked, cupping and gaping due to expansion and contractions in wood.
– The weather is easy to install: Most laminated floor brands offer a glueless installation system, click and key that allows easily captured.
– Present in various styles: Various styles offered by many laminate floor brands available on the market are unmatched, providing various colors and final results.
-Hardwood has better acoustic quality: if installed correctly, the acoustic properties of brilliant hardwood floors. The laminate floor on the other hand tends to suffer with a canceled hollow sound even with the best soundproof underlay.