A few things that are common and necessary in every household are a constant supply of electricity, fuel for cooking, and water. If there is an interruption in any of these things, the house can come to a standstill. Take water for example, water is used for bathing, washing, cooking, and consumption. Every household consumes both cold and hot water. While it is easier to access cold or freshwater, but when it comes to using hot water, people rely on water heaters.
These appliances are used to heat up the water in a quick and efficient way. The market is flooded with different types of water heaters, but when it comes to the main types, then it has to be the tank and tankless water heaters. Many choose tankless water heaters because they are packed with more features and are easier to use. If you are looking to buy a tankless water heater, then you better check out consumer reports of best tankless water heatersc that consist of reviews of top-rated heating appliances available on the market.
Here are the top 5 reasons to buy a tankless water heater
- The continuous flow of hot water – Having a tankless water heater allows you to enjoy hot water at will. On average, a tankless water heater delivers around 14 gallons of hot water per minute.
- Energy Efficient – One of the main criteria of choosing an electronic appliance is to see how energy efficient it is, and a tankless water heater is known for its ability to conserve energy while delivering hot water on-demand. Tankless water heaters can save you more than 50% compared to traditional water heaters. Energy-saving directly translates to saving money, thus being lighter on your pocket.
- Space-saving design – Tankless water heaters boast a compact design, thus letting you install them in confined spaces of your bathroom, garage, basement, and more. Tankless water heaters are not that heavy as well, so you can easily move them from one room to another.
- Long-Lasting – Besides being efficient, tankless water heaters are long-lasting, thanks to their durable construction. On average, a tankless water heater can last for more than 10 years.
- Inexpensive – I have already shared how affordable tankless water heaters are, but I would like to be more clearer on it. You can easily get a tankless water heater for under $500. For bigger models, you may have to spend more than $1000, but then, you will get more volume of hot water as well.
So, buy a tankless water heater today and enjoy hot water at your will.